Labels

16 January 2011

I'll be back!

...but in the meantime, here are a couple of shots of the two ultimate terminators, the T-800 and the T-1000, produced and crafted by Hot Toys with painstaking detail. I love T2 and it's layers of storytelling, the story of a boy and his faithful protector, the duel between two iconic archetypes, and the struggle of a woman against a fate that haunts her.

Action figures have come a long way from the plastic toys i've collected here and there since i was a kid. The Hot Toys Movie Masterpiece terminators have some of the best sculpts and proportion for any collectible figure i've seen, with a ton of weapons, spare outfits and other items to fully recreate the scenes seen in the movies.
Of course, what I geeked out about in the movies from the start was the very terrifying, and very conceivably real killer robot underneath the menacing Arnie exterior. It's form just looked so... functional! This design has captured my imagination since i first saw it.

My photography skill is currently at Lvl 0... may need to spend my next experience points towards that a little bit. :-P.

Seacrest out!


No comments:

Post a Comment