Labels

18 December 2010

A new beginning...

In my Bedroom
Hello, if you are reading this, then you are the first guests and i'd like to welcome you to my humble online abode. What's this blog all about then? Well I really hadn't thought about it that far.. but for now, it will be a glimpse into my very own.. bedroom. Settle down, it's not as exciting as you think, because as you might have guessed... i'm a self-proclaimed geek you see.


On the Wall
So what do i have in my room you ask? Well.. i have some photos stuck with blue tack on my wall. I also have some posters and printouts joining said photos, mostly of treehouses (what? i like treehouses) supercars (though i'm not much of a motorhead) fantasy artwork (my favorite is a seascape with huge Tremors styled seaworms breaking through the waves and hovercraft with what i assume are futuristic pirates hovering around in the seaspray). I draw sometimes, so i have some drawings and paintings hung on the walls, and i love science-y stuff, so i have a printout of the evolutionary tree also up here.


On the Shelves
Now, my place is kind of a mess, so you'll have to pardon me while i clean the place up abit before posting some actual photos, but i'll try to describe the really geeky, fanboy-ish stuff i have collected so far. I've got a few toys (or action figures if you please) from McFarlane Toys, a bunch of StarWars figures, and some assorted figures from Mattel and Hasbro that are opened, because i played with them when i was a kid. Uh, not true, i still play with them til this day... *only sometimes* honest!


On my Wardrobe
Up there, it's a disaster zone, but i have a top hat, a police cap, a cowboy hat, and a couple of toy guns which were left over from Halloweens past. That's also where my StarWars collection sits in a box. I'm pretty sure a gremlin lives there as well, but i've never seen it.

On the Floor
Everything here has to be excavated really, it's horrible. Anyway, i have a box still left over from unpacking when i first moved into my apartment sitting in a corner against my bed. On the box is an aquarium (with soil, rocks, some wood, and nothing living i hope). On the aquarium is an unopened McFarlane Toys Frankenstein Monster playset (1st version) and beside those are some issues of PC Gamer mag. I don't know what's in the box itself... i fear whatever is inside will jump out and attack me.


And we're done for the first post... i welcome you, dear reader, if you've made it through the drivel thus far, and hope you'll come back when i have this thing up and running properly. Now.. what do i press to get this thing posted? Ah, publish post. There. Clicked i




No comments:

Post a Comment