Labels

21 December 2010

Tuesday Transformer Tribute!

 
Bumblebee Boy

Hello peeps! I'm back in my room to chill out with a few very cool stop motion animation videos made by the awesome and still unknown French Canadian director - Patrick Boivin! You can check out his other videos on Youtube, but in the meantime, some of my favourites are his Transformer toy animations. These go out to Azharie as well who runs a Transformers blogsite and has just become my 3rd follower. High five dude!

Jazz with a General Problem

If this isn't the best use of action figures ever, i don't know what is. Robot Chicken has nothing on the amazingly life-like animation quality of Monsieur Boivin's short clips! I also love the sound effects and music selection, all coming together to create an amazing piece of work... I can't imagine how long it must have taken to animate this.

Evolution of Dance with Optimus Prime

The last video parodies a video of a comedy performance called the 'evolution of dance', presumably Optimus was blackmailed by Megatron into humiliating himself with a reenactment of that skit. 

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment